SOAR Camp Update- March 2020

We are entering a challenging time right now with the certainties and uncertainties of the Coronavirus and the “Safer at Home” order issued by our governor.

You and I both are wondering about the possibilities affecting SOAR Camp this summer, so I wanted to reach out today to share some thoughts.

First and foremost, I want everyone to be safe.  At this point we do not know what the course of this virus will be, nor do we know how long it will last.  I can assure you that we will be monitoring what is happening nationwide and a decision will be made about SOAR Camp when we are closer to the date.  I wish that I had the foresight to see clearly what is on the other side of all of this.  My dream however, is that all will be well come July and August and the kids will be able to revel in the sunshine and each other’s company at SOAR Camp 2020!  Friendships will grow and social interactions will flourish as in years past.

Please stay tuned and watch the website for any updates.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions or concerns.  As a mom of five and a “Nana” of four, I probably have the same thoughts and we can work through them together.

Be well!

Cathy

 

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s